A few weeks ago we wrote a post on our main website in respect of content writing.We often receive requests for practical support, so we’re proud to announce that we will be supporting proposal writing in our blogs. As we explained we will be adding a ton of useful and practical information around business and winning proposal development.
In addition to our blog articles and online information, we also provide consultancy around the whole tender/bid submission process to help businesses implement a strategy to WIN that next juicy contract.
These are some of the resources we are adding soon.
Resources being added are all connected to the tender writing and the tender management process, resources will include the following:
- Processes, policies and statements
- Resource allocation, budgeting and staffing
- Strategies and approaches to find your ideal bid/ no bid position
- Organisational issues we often find in tender preparation
- Roles, responsibilities, and the context of devising a winning strategy
- Incentives to help your business understand the benefits and values in tendering
- Positioning your business in the tender, pitching your offer to the buyer
we are developing other resources by adding a Proposal Writing Library, all designed to help you to WIN your next contract submission. Please do get in touch to find out how we can help you to WIN your ideal contract.
© The BIZphit Tendering Team
Categories: Proposal Writing