Welcome to the BIZphit Tender Blog. You may have found our new blog at as a result of a link from our main website www.bizphit.co.uk or perhaps from a Google search result. Either way you have found yourself on our new fully featured tendering, contracting and procurement blog. You are probably here because you have a desire to win more tenders.
BIZphit are Tender Consultants: We specialise in helping SMEs win tenders and contracts. If you want more success with your tendering then please ask for a free tender review. Find out how you can achieve more success. There are many reasons for creating our new blog. Principally, it’s so we have a more practical solution to blogging to help those interested in our professional services. Our posts, guides, technical notes etc., will keep you updated, informed and a step ahead of your competition.
The Blog is also a consequence of our huge compilation of support materials that we have available. This material has helped many a client to win a juicy contract, particularly in the public sector.
The main BIZphit website will concentrate on our commercial visibility and we will maintain a modified blog on that site. But larger and more detailed content will be channelled here where we can bolster and maximise content across a much broader range of subject matter.
How we can help you?
We regularly respond to requests for help and support, we are tender consultants and clients often request information from us. We want the BIZphit.blog to become a tool for businesses to come too and for those who have aspirations to respond to tenders and requests for proposals.
Our services will particularly help you win more tenders:
- Those businesses that are new to tendering, contracting and procurement
- Businesses already undertaking proposal writing but feel they need a new look at what they do
- Businesses who are tendering but need to review and re-visit their submission process
- Contract holders or incumbents who operate a contract now and need to prepare themselves for the re-bid round in the near future
- Business owners who need to understand the concept of being ‘fit to tender’ and the likely consequences on time, energy, effort and money, through failing to check their ‘fitness to tender’ before they become involved in the actual tendering process
- Those businesses wishing to generally gain a better understanding of the tendering and procurement frameworks and processes, and
- Those businesses who are looking to enhance and build stronger foundations for tendering through accreditation’s and ISO certifications.
A subscription service will be available at a later date which will unlock premium content that makes it easy to turn tendering theory into practice and from mediocre to winning edge content.
Lastly, in addition to the BIZphit online resources, we also provide a full business consultancy service. We are experts who provide hands on practical help, either at your site or remotely. The content you will see online demonstrates our expertise and our professional approach to doing things to the highest standards and helping clients to win more business.
© The BIZphit Tendering Team